Diddy Facing New Lawsuit Alleging Sexual AssaultDecember 6, 2023
Music mogul Sean “Diddy” Combs has been accused of sexual assault in yet another lawsuit. The federal lawsuit was filed Wednesday and names Combs, Harve Pierre, the former president of Combs’ company Bad Boy Entertainment and another individual referred to as the “Third Assailant” as defendants.
The plaintiff, who is dubbed Jane Doe in the suit, alleges she was sex trafficked and gangraped by Combs, Pierre and the Third Assailant when she was a 17-year-old junior in high school. According to the lawsuit, Pierre approached the girl at a lounge in Michigan and told her that he was “best friends” with Combs before calling him. From there, Combs and Pierre convinced the girl to take a private jet with Pierre and the Third Assailant to Combs’ recording studio in New York City. The three then plied her with drugs and alcohol before raping her, the suit alleges. Pierre allegedly forced the girl to give him oral sex and she fell into the fetal position and lay on the floor when the assault was over.
Pierre and Bad Boy Entertainment were named in a separate lawsuit filed in New York Supreme Court last month. Combs was accused of rape, sex trafficking and years of abuse by his ex-girlfriend Cassie Ventura in a lawsuit in mid-November, which was settled just one day later. He was also accused of drugging and raping Joie Dickerson-Neal in a separate lawsuit filed before the expiration of the Adult Survivors Act, which suspended New York’s statute of limitations for one year to allow sex crime victims to sue their alleged abusers regardless of when the abuse occurred. Combs responded to Jane Doe’s complaint with a statement Wednesday.
“ENOUGH IS ENOUGH,” he said. “For the last couple of weeks, I have sat silently and watched people try to assassinate my character, destroy my reputation and my legacy. Sickening allegations have been made against me by individuals looking for a quick payday.” “Let me be absolutely clear: I did not do any of the awful things being alleged,” he continued. “I will fight for my name, my family and for the truth.”